Sunday, January 1, 2012

One New Year Resolution

I only have one New Year resolution – to finish the tile job I started in 2011! 




With the help of my son-in-law, the foyer was tiled last year.  The past week was spent with my son working on the kitchen.  So this is my only New Year resolution!


However, I do have some walking goals for 2012:


-        Complete 15-20 distance races
-        Walk at least 30 minutes every day (worthwhile video - found on Walk30)
-        Walk/jog a total of 1300 miles 
-        Find/join a walking group/club
-        Volunteer to help out with five races


First race this year is the Museum of Aviation Marathon on 1/14.


Happy New Year!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing goals for 2012! All the best of luck for the new year. I am very happy to have found your blog and am looking forward to following it.
    Walk On Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Great concept you have going on there at Walk30!

    ReplyDelete