Sunday, January 8, 2012

Try Something New for 30 Days


This post is just a combination from two of the blogs that I follow:  Satisfying Retirement and Walk30.  Bob Lowry (over on Satisfying Retirement) posted a motivational TED video on trying something new for 30 days and Sue (over on Walk 30) is motivating people to get out and walk for 30 minutes a day.  

Just seems to be a connection there...

Take a look:





Even if you have no desire to get out there and walk, the video is very good and can be applied to many areas.  Good luck with your 30 day challenge!



3 comments:

  1. I love it ... I hope it is okay if I post on my blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I'm just passing on content from the web/other blogs, it is not my content - but I think that video is very good content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walk30,

    Post away. TED has so much good stuff to share with others. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete