Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Hampshire Races

With my daughter and her family moving to New Hampshire this summer, I needed to look for some races to do up there.  As usual halfmarathons.net and marathonguide.com both provided a number of races for New Hampshire.

There were quite a few to consider, still have to figure out if it will be a full marathon or a half.  One that looks good  so far is the New Hampshire Half Marathon, but there are still others to consider.   So I'm checking out the information on their website and I find a link for "view the race".  Looked interesting so I click it.  Turns out that they have a link to a website where you can view a video of the entire race course.



Pretty neat idea this guy has.  Think he's got over a 100 races so far that you can view the entire course.


http://www.viewtherace.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment